This might not be news to you, but you’ve surely heard it somewhere: it’s getting harder and harder to rank in Google, especially if you’re a small fish in the ocean. A while back, it was more than enough to have a well-structured website with good content and a few links pointing to it. But now, you have to think of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or digital marketing SEO Seattle, the set of best practices meant to increase your visibility on search engines for a certain keyword.
If you’re like most business owners, then you probably want to get your website in front of as many potential customers as possible. Google is the dominant search engine out there, holding over 80 percent of the search engine market share.
So it’s no surprise that being at the top of Google’s search results can bring a consistent stream of quality traffic to your site. But how exactly do you go about getting your website at the top of Google according to a digital marketing agency Seattle?
Here are five steps to getting your business on top of Google local search results:
1. Help Google find your business – To make sure Google includes your business in search results, create and verify your Business Profile on Google My Business. It’s free.
2. Get listed in local directories – There are hundreds of local directories where you can list your business for free. This makes it easier for people to find you from their phones, tablets, and computers.
3. Get more reviews and star ratings – You can encourage customers to leave reviews on sites like Google and Yelp. Many online shoppers check these before they decide which businesses they’ll visit. Learn how to respond to good reviews and how to turn around a bad review so it’s not as damaging.
4. Optimize for mobile and voice search – More people use their phones than desktop computers or laptops when they search online. Mobile searches also tend to be more focused on quick acquisition of information or services, rather than window-shopping. If you don’t have a website optimized for mobile searches, you could be missing out on valuable business opportunities.
5. Focus on quality content – By creating high-quality, unique content, you’ll build authority in your field and give yourself an advantage over less reputable sources. Use keywords in your titles and headings and make sure it’s easy to navigate between related topics and pages on your site. A thoughtful approach will go far with both readers and search engines alike.
When you have a website up and running, learning about website optimization for search engines can seem like a daunting task. This is what we hope to change with this guide— to help you see that everything you need to know is already out there and that it’s not as difficult as it might seem.
If you want the best possible digital marketing experience, hire the top digital marketing company Seattle . We have all the tools and experience needed to get you results. Choose a digital marketing agency in Seattle and watch your business grow! The more people can find you online, the more success your business will have. SEO is a long-term strategy that helps achieve that goal. When you work with the top digital marketing company, we’ll give your site a competitive boost against your competitors and help you increase your leads. Call us at (855) 288-2411 as soon as possible for an appointment or visit our website https://whoisyourwebguy.com/.