Pay-per-click, or PPO, ads are the same as normal ads except you will pay a fee to have your website appear at the top of the search engine results page. The way it works is you submit your ads to a keyword list, select a category (like business services or “writing for people”) and then choose a keyword or phrase to target your ads toward. If someone types in the phrase, for example, “business services,” the search engine will display ads for what you’re offering along with other ads for similar businesses. The cost for a pay-per-click campaign is determined by how many times your ad is clicked (the more clicks the higher your cost). You could theoretically get better results with a small number of clicks, but the goal is to get more clicks than any other advertiser. You should seek the help from a digital marketing agency.
There are many types of pay-per-click campaigns, and it’s hard to pick a favorite, so I will go over the most common trends in digital marketing.
* AdWords is probably the most common one and will work with Google AdWords and other pay-per-click sites. The most popular sites are Google AdWords, Majestic, DoubleClick, and BidBank.
* Clickbank is similar to AdWords but uses direct advertiser funding. This makes it ideal for businesses that only want to advertise on Google or Bing.
* Alteryx and Omniture use a mix of direct and pay-per-click funding. The companies that sell mead nationality provide a platform for advertisers to set up a campaign in the manner they want and pay for impressions as well as Pay-per-click funding.
* Majestic Social Media is a pay-per-click campaign that only works with Majestic Social Media. The direct funding comes from the advertisers rather than the meaderate. This makes it especially suited for businesses that want to get more clicks than other advertisers.
* DoubleClick has been around a long time and has an excellent reputation. But is has been overtaken by Majestic Social Media.
* Adbase is a direct-to-ad network that also sells pay-per-click campaigns.
Pay-per-click advertising is very popular and has a very good ROI, but requires a fair amount of skill to run a campaign effectively. In short, in the end it comes down to a matter of preference. You may prefer a direct or a pay-per-click model. Let us have a look at these popular models:
* Majestic Social Media Adbase (MSC)
AdBase is a direct-to-ad network that also sells pay-per-click advertising. It is a popular choice because it is easy to set up and because, like Majestic Social Media, it is very fair in its ads display and prices.
* DoubleClick DoubleClick (DQLite)
DQmate also has a wide choice of advertisers who want to advertise on the main site. There are not as many advertisers available on DQmate because the main site has an extremely small traffic base.
Google AdWords is known for having an outstanding conversion rate, and is thus a popular choice for businesses who don’t want to set up their own advertising network. However, it has a relatively small traffic base, and because of this, not many advertisers are willing to place their ads on the main site.
If you are a small business owner and don’t have enough funds to set up your own advertising network, or if you don’t mind paying a bit more, you may be willing to settle for a Majestic Social Media or DoubleClick AdBase. A Majestic Social Media advertises with a Majestic Social Media Adbase Advertiser. In turn, that advertises on DoubleClick’s network. These networks are popular because they offer advertisers a lot of flexibility in their ad placements.
On the other hand, if you are a big business with a lot of funds, you can set up a business which specializes in direct-to-ad networks. The same principles apply as with a pay-per-click campaign. That is, you can set up a direct-to-ad network, or you can do a pay-per-click campaign. What has to be kept in mind is the nature of the direct-to-ad network. To put it simply, you have to have a great ad writer or a good ad-designer and good targeting capabilities. The targeting can be done by performing a survey and choosing the appropriate networks, or through optimization of your current ads and posting of the best ads to the direct-to-ads. Small or big businesses need to know the current trends in digital marketing.
In a nutshell, any type of online business needs online advertising whether it is classified ads, pay-per-click advertising, or direct-to-ads, should be capable of optimizing its current ads through advertising-designing to become more popular and to attract more people.
You’ve landed into a digital marketing firm that focuses on business and uses data to make smart decisions. In every aspect of our business, we take great care to do things right. Contact Who’s Your Web Guy at (855) 288-2411 or visit https://whoisyourwebguy.com/ for your Digital Marketing Needs in Edmonds.